Ultimate 350 Batting Gloves
Looking for a pair of batting gloves for your junior cricketer, or for friendly cricket this summer? The Ultimate 350 gloves offer good protection and great value for money.
New to the Classic collection, the Ultimate 350 gloves feature a traditional look and design. The flex finger design is perfect for young hands, enabling maximum freedom of movement, crucial for juniors.
Our tri layer protection will absorb blows from faster bowlers, with diffuser and vapour foam ensuring we are able to keep these batting gloves as light as possible.
The Shield EVA side bar gives all-round protection to an area of the hand that is becoming more exposed in the modern game.
Featuring a double sided wrist band, you’ll be kept dry when the temperature rises, while our grade two leather palm promises exceptional feel and durability.
- Playing Level: Club
- Features: Flexi finger design, excellent protection with superior flex
- for comfort
- Protection Features: Tri-layer: Fibre shield, diffuser foam, vapour foam
- Side Bar Protection: Shield EVA
- Materials: PU, grade two leather palm, double sided wrist band.
- Protection: 3 star
- Sizes: SJ, J, Y, A and L.
- Colour Options: White only