Crown 5 Star Cricket Ball
In the Crown 5 Star cricket, the Gray-Nicolls product design team have created a match ball that will perform superbly at the top level of club cricket. It promises to swing, seam and stay hard, making for a fair contest between bat and ball. All our years of experience and expertise have gone into this ball range, and we are proud of what we have delivered.
What are the features of the Crown 5 Star cricket ball? It features a Grade 1 core made from selected, high-quality cork, that will ensure the ball retains its shape and stays hard for as long as possible. A hard ball generally makes for exciting cricket.
The ball has been hand stitched with high-quality linen which aids with shape retention, keeping the ball in great condition for longer. Four piece construction on the Crown 5 Star will keep the ball swinging for longer, a great incentive for bowlers to keep the ball in excellent condition.
We've used grade 1 chrome tanned leather to give the ball a deeper red look, and this is boosted by the durable, lightweight lacquered finish which provides the ball with a lovely feel in hand and glossy look.
If your cricket club is looking for a high quality, affordable match ball – in either red, white or pink – the Crown 5 Star will be your perfect solution.
- Grade 1 core made from selected cork for great performance
- Hand stitched with a high-quality linin to help the ball keep its shape
- Grade 1 Chrome tanned leather ensures the ball will stay in good condition for longer
- Durable, lightly lacquered finish will keep the initial shine on the ball after many overs
- Four piece construction to assist with movement
- Soft shell lining