GN200 GEM Batting Gloves
If you're looking for an entry level glove for women's cricket for adults and juniors? The GN200 GEM Batting Glove has arrived.
These lightweight gloves are ideal for club or junior cricket, and feature a split finger design which have the dual benefits of fantastic fit and comfort.
The gloves feature a duo layer of foam – impact and diffuser – which ensure any impact is negated, perfect peace of mind for a parent watching their child at the crease.
We’ve used a lightweight synthetic material to ensure we keep these gloves as easy to use as possible. Grade three leather palms will be durable even after a season’s use, ensuring these gloves provide great value for money.
- Playing Level: Club
- Features: Lightweight split finger design for excellent fit and comfort
- Protection Features: Duo-layer: Lightweight high impact foam, diffuser foam
- Side Bar Protection: Shield EVA
- Materials: Lightweight synthetic, grade three leather palm, double sided wrist band
- Protection: 2 star
- Colour Options: White only